GRGP requires no less than 30-days notice be given in writing to Property Management (on behalf of Owner/Landlord); a verbal courtesy prior to the 30-days is appreciated, but not required.
- Help Desk Tickets
- Written/Signed notice that is dropped off at the office and or mailed to the office
NOTE: The 30-day notice period is in sync with the remittance dates and the contract anniversary dates.
All of our leases run from the 1st of the month to the last day of the month. Therefore, the following typical scenario is:
- Notice is due by or on the 1st day of the month to vacate by the end of the month.
- Notice given post the 1st day of the month is intent to vacate by the end of the next month.
- Notice: July 1st / Vacate by: July 31st
- Notice: July 2nd / Vacate by: August 30th
- Military Clause (Active Duty)
- Residential extended leases (5-Years) requiring 90-day notice and leases that end before the last day of the month.
- Commercial leases requiring 180-day notices.